Wednesday 10 March 2010

badcallthat is back

Hey Guys


The situation is resloved an basically pokers what I want to do. I will be back at the tables pretty soon. I have emailed Nick and asked him can I come back on the course and hopefully he will accept me back. If not I will still be back at the tables from monday. I will be re rolling at the bottom so will start grinding the $2.20/180 and $3.40/45 on stars and will be lookin to play a bare minimum of 600 games per week

I am coming back more focused and more determined to crush this game beyond belief

Good Luck an stay out my way

Badcalllthat

2 comments:

  1. That's great you didn't have to miss the opportunity.Hope the coaching is going well.GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Garry, I am sure you will be crushing in no time!
    Glad you have the personal side of things resolved and are free to concentrate on da Pokay!

    ReplyDelete